Hello Beautiful Ladies,
I have been requested by many of you angels to do a detailed diet plan for weight loss. I have tried million ways for weight loss, but this is what has been helping me lose weight. That is following a strict diet plan. We must intake the foods that which satisfy our taste buds, keep your stomach full and helps your lose weight.
Metabolism plays a major role in weight loss, if your metabolism is low even if you work out for 4 hrs straight you will not find much difference in your weight. So, my dietician has suggested me a food which helps in boosting up my metabolism and I lose weight when I follow a diet plan and work out. I have been following a diet plan from past 2 months and it had helped me lose weight easily and healthy.
I change my diet plan every week or 10 days so that my body does not get used to a pattern of eating and give up my metabolism rate to a toss.
You should always try to eat food that is close to its natural state. Like:
- Fresh Fruits and vegetables
- Chicken / Turkey Breast
- Fish (salmon/Tuna)
- Milk (skimmed)
MY DIET PLAN:
5:00 – 5:30 am: 1 tbsp Raw Honey and ½ Lemon squeezed in 250 ml Luke warm water.
7:00 – 7:30 am: 1 cup of Green Tea
9:00 – 9:30 am: Breakfast
- 2 hard-boiled egg whites with a bowl of fresh fruits
- 2 Mung Bean Dosa ( pesara /Moong dal/Green gram)
- Oats / Muesli / Corn flakes with 150-250 ml Skimmed milk
- Wheat Ravva Upma 200grams (after cooked)
- Bowl of mixed fruits
- 2 egg whites omelet with 2 slices of wheat bread
10:00 – 10:30 am: Green Tea / Oolong Tea
11:00 – 11:30 am: Snack
- 1 medium sized cucumber sliced
- Fresh berries ( blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, raspberries)
- Air popped popcorn ( not more than 1 spoon salt and olive oil)
- 6-8 raw almonds
- 3-4 walnuts
- Vegetable juice
1:00 – 1:30 pm: Lunch
- 1 Phulka + Green leafy veg curry + Veg curry ( preferably water based veges like ridge guard, bottle guard etc.)
- Chicken wrap: 150 – 250 grams of grilled chicken / stir fry chicken with 1 phulka + Iceberg lettuce + stir fried mushrooms / zucchini / baby corn.
- Quinoa rice with veg curry / chicken and veg stir fry
- Brown rice with veg curry / chicken and veg stir fry
- Stir fry Tuna / salmon fish with Salad
- Wheat Pasta with grilled chicken / veges
*** I accompany my meal with Greek yoghurt/Hung curd with skimmed milk.
2:00 – 2:30 pm: Green Tea / Oolong Tea
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Snack (same)
7:00 – 7:30 pm: Dinner
- Veg clear soup / chicken clear soup + grilled / stir fry veges
- Fibre Minestrone: add veges + seasonings + water + quinoa/lentils/beans
- Grilled sandwich with wheat bread + avocado + veges/chicken
- 2 egg whites omelet with a bowl of salad
- Oats with veges
8:00 – 8:30 pm: Green Tea / Oolong Tea
9:00 pm: Bowl of fruits (only papaya and water melon in the night)
COMPLEX CARBS: Not all carbohydrates are bad. Stick to limited amounts:
- Brown rice
- Brown bread
- Bean sprouts
- Egg plant
- Ginger garlic
- Green beans
- Feta cheese
- Greek yoghurt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Raw nuts
- Sesame oil
FOODS TO AVOID:
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bread/Pasta madi with white flour (Maida)
- Packaged food
- Chinese salt
- Soft drinks
- Corn syrup
- Bakery food
- Fast food and Junk food
- KFC 😛
** I drink 1-2 Litres of Detox water, 2-3 litres of water, 1 litre of thin skimmed butter milk.
** I eat Non-veg thrice in a week maximum and that too only at 1 meal (either lunch or Dinner)
** Do not drink water while you’re eating food
** Drink half an hour before you eat your food.
** exercising is a must for weight loss
** Keep changing your diet and your work outs, so that your body does not get used to it.
** Have a good 6-8 hours of sleep.
**Go Early to bed and walk up early
** Chicken/Turkey only breast should be eaten, other pieces would contain fat in them.
** Never miss your meals, and breakfast never ever…..
** You can eat anything which is roasted, grilled or stir fried but avoid deep fried and oily food
** starving is not good, it leads to over eating, vitamin & protein deficiency.
** Do not eat fruits at late night, they actually sell in your tummy and make it difficult for your digestion system to digest your food soon.
** I keep calorie count and quantity measurement only for Non-Veg and Rice. I take 150-200grams chicken breast .
- chicken 200 grams Breast: 250-330 calories
- fish 200 grams: 280-350 calories
- brown rice cooked 200 grams: 250 calories
- Quinoa 200 grams cooked: 286-320 calories
Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this blog unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this blog, please E-mail to “email@example.com“ with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed. Thank you.