Hello Beautiful Ladies…….!!!
Today I would like to do a detailed review about Aloe Vera gel. I have been using this gel for almost 1 year now, and I love this to bits and pieces….!
Aloe Vera contains Auxin and Gibberellins which gives soothing effect to the skin, heals the skin from cuts and bruises and also helps skin healing from Inflammation.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA:
- Can be used to soften hair strands.
- Reduces Dandruff.
- Helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp to neutral.
- Reduces Tan
- Helps treating sun burns
- Good for all skin types
- Penetrates deep into the skin
- Lightens acne blemishes and pigmentation (up to 10%)
- Moisturizes the skin and also non-greasy
- For weight loss
WHERE CAN WE GET ???
You can get fresh aloe Vera gel from the stem of the Aloe Vera plant. Cut all the 4 side of the stem, slice the knife through the top and bottom skin of the stem and u have Aloe Vera gel. You can store it in a cold place for using it for future purposes. This looks like a block of gel, you can blend it if u want it to be in liquid form.
But I am a lazy person and do not wish to take strain of extracting the Aloe Vera gel, so I buy Patanjali Aloe Vera gel which contains 90% Aloe Vera gel and just a 10% of fragrances, vitamin E and etc. It is light green color gel with mild fragrance. It retails around approx. Rs.80/- it’s available online and in Baba Ramdev stores.
DIFFERENT WAYS OF USING ALOE VERA GEL:
- I apply patanjali Aloe Vera gel on my damp hair. I take a spoon of gel, rub it between my palm to warm up the product and I start applying from mid lengths towards the tips and the gel left over in my hands to the roots and top crown section. Do not apply too much, it will make your hair weigh down.
- I apply it as a hair mask. Mix 2 spoons of Aloe Vera gel, 1 spoon honey and 2 spoons yoghurt and blend these ingredients. I apply this mixture for about 20-30 mins and go for a shower. My hair feels so soft and silky after that. Aloe Vera also helps people who are suffering from dandruff.
- Mix 1 spoon Aloe Vera gel, 1 spoon olive oil and ½ spoon brown sugar and use it as an exfoliator for the body.
- Aloe Vera gel on long run when used on face and neck helps in slowing down ageing. Because it helps in increasing collagen and skin elasticity.
- Aloe Vera gel also helps in lightening pigmentation dark spot. This thing works for few people and doesn’t show major difference for few people. I have personally seen no difference in pigmentation spots, but it has suited my friend and she was very impressed with the way it helped her removing pigmentation marks.
- I freeze Aloe Vera extracted from the stem into ice cubes and rub it on my face for calming my skin in summers. As it has cooling effect and also soothes your skin it helps in treating sun burns.
- On the days when I do not wish to go for a heavy makeup I use this as a primer and it serves well as a primer base. I take a pea size product and spread it throughout the face, I give it 10 mins to sink into my skin and it gives matte texture to the skin and yet hydrates the skin. After 10 mins I apply concealer to conceal my imperfections and dust some loose powder and I’m good to go for the day.
- You want your eye brows to stay in place for the rest of the day? Apply Aloe Vera gel with a spoolie / clean mascara wand onto your eye brows and your brows are set for the day.
- On the days when I have irritated skin and cracked skin I apply this gel over night as a sleeping mask and it calms down my skin and heals all the skin irritation and soothes my skin.
- I add Aloe Vera gel to detox drinks which helps in increasing my metabolism, this is naturally extracted Aloe Vera gel.
- I quite often shave my under arms rather than getting them waxed. I apply a thick coat of gel before and after the process. This helps in protecting skin from harsh blades and also after shave our skin feels itchy because it lacks moisture. So, Aloe Vera gel gives moisture to the skin and also puts off itchiness.
- In all the face packs which ever I will be using instead of mixing them with water or rose water, I always mix them with Aloe Vera gel. This helps in hydrating my skin.
- I use it as a hand sanitizer when I feel my hands are dirty and sticky, it instantly feels refreshing and squeaky clean.
- Even men can use this as an after shave gel. It really soothes their skin post shave.
- Aloe Vera gel is extremely moisturizing without being oily. So, people with any skin type can use this gel.
- It also helps in repairing cracked heels. I apply a thick layer of it on my cracked heels, put on socks and go to sleep.
- Whenever I use heating tools though I know heat protectants help in protecting the hair from burning and heat damage, I want to be 2 times careful regarding my hair so I apply Aloe Vera gel and then after it dries I spray heat protectants and then I use my straightener/curler/tongs/hot rolls.
- I apply naturally extracted aloe vera gel to a cotton pad and I rest those cotton pads on my eyes. It my eyes feel relaxed and soothing.
**Aloe vera can irritate few skins, so test it on your neck or hand before using it on your face.
**Pregnant ladies and breast feeding mothers should consult your doctor before using or consuming aloe vera products.
**Patanjali Aloe vera gel online Link: Click Here
Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org“ with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.