Hello Beautiful Ladies…!!!
Let’s directly jump into the unboxing of this month’s my envy box… The box looks so pretty and colorful and the products too appeal really good.
1. Bblunt Anti frizz leave in cream: I have used it before in the past as well and it is a really good leave in cream to control frizz. I have used it to tame down the frizz in winter seasons from mid lengths towards down on a damp hair. I do not apply any serum or leave in cream to the scalp , I take about a pump or 2 of this product and run in between my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who have been annoyed with frizzy hair. Do not use too much product because it may weigh down your hair. And I have received a full size product so I’m super excited.
2. AVA moisturiser with SPF 30: I have no theard of this brand earlier but I liked the frangrance and this was 50 ml product and it had quite decent amount of product so no regrets. It is a jasmine & mogra scented so I am so looking forward to use this baby.
Price: 50ml sample Rs.150
3. Hedonista Fleur Frozen Ittar: This product is again a full size product and from a brand called Hedonista. This product is quite expensive and it contains 20 grams of frozen ittar. I love ittars and I haven’t tried frozen ittars so far. This has jasmine oil and smells amazingly like jasmine and you all know by now that I love jasmine smells… So, definitely gonna try this product. You have to apply with your fingers on the pulse points of body and the smell would linger through out for longer duration then normal perfumes.
4. BioDerma SPF 50: This is a tiny miny sun protection sample from bioderma. I have used Bioderma products previously and I love their products. the product is of an emulsion texture, white in color but does not form any whitish cast on the skin, it feels smooth and moisturising as well. It would suit dry to normal skins really well according to me. Combination to oily skin might feel little heavy and uncomfortable.
5. L’Occitane Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner: These 2 are tiny sachets and I don’t think I will be able to judge the product with one use. I am little bit dissapointed with this sample size. I wish I get more sachets atleast to check if this really gives volume or not…!
MY ENVY BOX:
You can book your envy box from there official website.
I have a coupon code for 10% off on the subscription: ” REFIRALMEB10 “
Overall, I am very happy with my March 2016 envy box, I liked the products of this month especially Bblunt leave in cream & Hedonista frozen ittar. I wish they have sent a little bigger sample of L’Occitane shampoo and conditioner…!
Follow me on:
Facebook group: Click here
Facebook Page: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Instagram: Click here
Pinterest: Click Here