Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Many of you have been asking me to share my skin care routine and here I am sharing it for all you Lovlies…:)
This routine keeps changing, it is not a fixed routine but for this moth I am following this regime.If you want a detailed review of any of these products do comment in the comment section…!
My Skin Type: In Summer season my skin is extremely oily in T-zone and other parts of the face is little oily. Where as my body sweats a lot in summers so for body I do not like to use heavy moisturizer. My face and body Tan a bit and I look a shade less in summers. I like the tanned skin though, bronzers and highlighters will serve the purpose and make me look radiant and glowy in summer. So, that isn’t any issue for me. I like to be tanned sometimes…:)
- Aroma Essentials orange splash face wash ( Morning and Night): This has a cooling effect which soothes my skin and makes my skin feel refreshed and wide awake. You can check Aroma details below for purchasing this product.
- Pond’s Pure white deep cleansing: I use this once in blue moon when my face is so oily and i want it super dry, this is for super dry skins, other skins will get super dry if used. And don’t use this twice and daily: Click Here
- Apple cider veniger: I use this when my skin is oily and this is my favourite toner in summer season. I mix equal portions of water and ACV and pour some on a cotton roundel and sweep it across my face after cleansing my face: Click Here
- Kaya Revitalising Tonic: Its a good neutral toner for combination to oily skin: Click Here
- Seaweed Day Cream (Combination to oily skin, sensitive): It gives moisture and sets to matte finish, very light on skin, does not make skin greasy and blends in so well and hydrates your skin: Click Here
- Aroma Essentials Shea moist( sensitive, normal to oily skin): Hydrates your skin, apply smoothly, gel consistency, matte finish after application.
- Kaya Pigmentation reducing complex: This is a cream based product but penetrates deep into the skin and works well as a serum. It’s for pigmentation, it reduces 20-30% of pigmentation and results show up in 2-3 months.I use this after toner and before moisturizer. It is a cream texture and it moisturises so, I skip moisturiser if I am using this product: Click Here
- Bio Oil: This also works similar to kaya product, yet this is more hydrating as it is in oil form, I use it only in the nights: Click Here
- The Body Shop Sebamed deep pore cleansing exfoliate: I use this weekly once on entire face but on nose and chin I use it twice a week. It removes all the gunk from the pores and shrinks the pore size as well. No matter how many ever scrubs I use this one is my favourite scrub: Click Here
- Aroma Essentials Skin Broghtening mask: Detailed Review
- CuCumber mask: Home made cucumber mask I apply weekly atleast 4 days for 30 mins , all you need is a cucumber and a grater, just grate it and apply that on your face.
- Satsuma Body sorbet from The body shop: I already have an oily skin and body butter feel sticky and irritating for me in summer. So, I love to use sorbets, its in the form of crushed ice frosty form and store it in fridge. It is damn cooling and refreshing and moisturises my skin enough as I don’t have any dry patches or dry skin: Click Here
- Sephora caramel Toffee body wash: Rs:460/-. Smells amazing like butter scotch and toffee ice cream. The smell lingers through the day and even your wash room smells divine. You can find this in all the sephora stores in the world.
- The body shop Loofah: I use loofah for body wash and this loofah is soft and has right ridges for exfoliating your body: Click Here
- This eye cream is a gel based and blends into the skin so well. This is one of my favourite under eye gel. You can find it in all Health and Glow outlets and online.
- Reduces fine lines in 15 days and reduces dark circles in 30-45 days.
- I would recommend this product for people dealing with under eye bags, puffiness, fine lines and dark circles.
- Click Here
- I slather loads of lip balm and I am a lip balm junkie, I love collecting them and I finish a tube in a month.
- Lip balms are one such products which I use them gazzillion of times religiously.
- And Burt’s bees lip balms are amazing, they are so moisturizing, keep your lips soft and supple.
- I have picked 5 lip balms of Burt’s bees last year in Delhi Sephora. The tinted one’s are amazing too. This is the last piece i am left with , its in mango collection. And I am loving it to bits and pieces.
- It costed me Rs:500 per piece in Sephora. Online you get twin pack from amazon, do check out here: Click Here
Aroma Essentials Contact: Facebook page: Aroma Essentials
Mobile No: +91-7760988272 ( Madhurima )
+91-9985600317 ( Shyamala Reddy ) ( In & around Hyderabad)
Follow me on: 🙂
Facebook group: Click here
Facebook Page: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Instagram: Click here
Pinterest: Click Here
For Enquiries & Business related queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail to “email@example.com“ with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.